Eligible participants should either be:
- Currently enrolled in and pursuing studies at a foreign degree; or certificate-granting post-secondary academic institution outside the United States;
- or have graduated from such an institution no more than 12 months prior to their exchange visitor program start date.
- The duration of the intern program is no more than twelve (12) months.
Eligible participants should have:
- A degree or professional certificate from a foreign post-secondary academic institution and at least one year of prior related work experience in his or her occupational field outside the United States
- Or have five years of work experience outside the United States in the occupational field in which they are seeking training.
- The duration of the trainee program is no more than eighteen (18) months
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing;
- Arts and Culture;
- Construction and Building Trades;
- Education, Social Sciences, Library Science, Counseling and Social Services;
- Health Related Occupations;
- Hospitality and Tourism;
- Information Media and Communications;
- Management, Business, Commerce and Finance;
- Public Administration and Law; and
- The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics and Industrial Occupations.
ALL INTERNSHIPS ARE SECURED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL IN THE USA.
ADVICE ON SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, LIVING ARRANGEMENTS AND ARRIVAL INTO UNITED STATES.
PAPERWORK COORDINATION: WORK PERMIT, VISA DOCUMENTS AND HEALTH INSURANCE THROUGH OUR SPONSORING COMPANY
COMPLETE ASSISTANCE FOR TRAINEES/INTERNS FOR ENTIRE PROGRAM.
companies You can work for
Phasellus sodal dictum dolor quis fringilla. Nunc accumsan velit sit amet enim maximus solsodales.
Etiam fringilla lobortis risus, sed accumsan enim rutrum vel. Aenean iaculis magna libero, at blandit augue rhoncus sed.
- sed accumsan enim rutrum
- Etiam fringilla lobortis
- Aenean iaculis magna
To produce competent, valuable, culturally diverse candidates for the workforce.
- Phone: 868-373-6801
- Skype: TTworkttravel